Auto Dry Box
EUREKA Dry Tech Auto Dry Box, the global product brand manufactured by Taiwan Dry Tech Corp. provides the best dehumidifying dry cabinet technology in the world. Eureka Auto Box has sold millions of dry cabinet, dry boxes, electronic desiccators with excellent reputations from countless global users in various fields such as:
- Research & Development Laboratories,
- High Tech & Electronic Manufacturing Services,
- Corporate & Enterprise Entities,
- Museum and Private Collectors,
- Retail and Service,
- Educational Institutions and Research Centers,
- Government, Military, Law Enforcement Agencies, etc.
EUREKA Dry Tech is the best moisture & humidity control solution on the market in preservations of all precious items in your living and working environments.
Eureka Dry Tech’s Auto Dry Box, Dry Cabinets, and Electronic Desiccators are air-tight automatic dehumidifying storage cabinets which protect objects from moisture & humidity related damages such as mold, mildew, fungus, rust, oxidation, warping, etc. Auto Dry Boxes are suitable for photography equipment, music instruments, moisture sensitive materials in high-tech manufacture/R&D, information records & digital media, precision analytical instruments & equipment, dry food and medication, personal collectibles & museum collections, and so on.
- Fully Automatic– Just plug-in the Auto Dry Box and dehumidification is performed automatically without water tanks to empty, pipes to route or consumables to replace.
- Power Saving– Minimal power consumption. Continues to dehumidify and monitor RH levels even during power outage or when power supply is interrupted.
- NTP Operation– Silent operations at ambient temperature and pressure without △T effects or pressure variation.
- Long Service Life– Dependable operation with long service life and limited core unit failure rate.
- Storage capacity sizes ranging from 20 liters to 1300 liters, meeting all storage application requirements.
- Fan and compressor less, Total silent operation
- Maintenance free with no replacement parts, no water tanks to empty
- Minimal electricity consumption
- Easy to setup
- Unlike a heated cabinet or dehumidifier, Eureka Dry Tech’s Auto Dry Boxes operates in ambient temperature while maintaining low humidity, so items are protected from warping & deformation due to excessive heat effect.
- Eureka’s dehumidifier “core units” utilizes multi-porous molecular sieves, a powerful desiccant that may be used over and over again without service or replacement parts, thus saves electricity and resources.
- Eureka Dry Tech’s dehumidifier “core units” are constructed with new high-tech Shape Memory Alloy (SMAs) material so there are no mechanical motors so it operates silently and maintenance-free.
- Tempered glass are used on all of Eureka’s products with glass doors, providing you with safety and strength in storage.