If the reading is higher than 60%RH, customers will need to check performance of Drying Unit.
Here are the steps for self-examination.
- Turn off the main switch.
- Empty the cabinet.
- Turn the controller knob to position 'H'.
- Close the door of the cabinet.
- Wait for 10 mins
- Plug the into a different the wall socket. We do not recommend users to connect to a multi socket extension.
- Record the current humidity reading.
- Leave the dry cabinet on for 12 hours and refrain from opening the door during this period.
- After 12 hours, check the reading on the hygrometer. If its less than 40%, the dry cabinet is in working order
- If RH is remains higher than 60% , please contact us at 6749 1812
II. Indicator of Hygrometer
Please note that when you read the reading of hygrometer, please see the narrow, long side of the needle, instead of short and arrow side.