Features of Eureka Fast Super Dryer’s Ultra-low Humidity Dry Storage:
- Stable and reliable humidity control storage options of <5% RH (XDC series), <10% RH (SDC series), <20% RH (TD series) or 10%~50% RH (TUS series)
- Fast recovery times in ambient temperature and pressure (NTP) conditions without using costly nitrogen (N2) or dry air purging. Solving all moisture related problems while increasing yield rates.
- Moisture is removed and expelled from the cabinets by the use of desiccant dehumidifiers which automatically regenerates. No fans are required to ventilate.
- Dual hydrometer sensor designs with independent hydrometer monitoring relative humidity levels inside the cabinet.
- Provides moisture sensitive devices infinite floor-life meeting IPC/JEDEC J-STD 033 standards.
- Eureka’s dry cabinets will provide storage environment meeting IPC 1601 standards optimal for multi-layer Printed Circuit Board / Printed Wire Boards.
- All of Eureka’s Fast Super Dryer dry cabinets are equipped with anti-static paint, glass, casters and 1M ohm grounding cable meeting IEC-61340-5-1 (ESD) Standard.