EUREKA FAST SUPER DRYER Cabinets
|XDC Series||SDC Series||TD Series||TUS Series|
|Range||< 5% RH||< 10% RH||< 20% RH||10%~50% RH|
|Recovery Time||Within 30 mins back to < 5% RH||Within 30 mins back to < 10% RH||Within 30 mins back to < 20% RH||Within 2 hours back to < 20% RH|
|Applications||Infinite storage of MSDs at extra-low humidity||Dehumidifying storage of unpacked MSDs during SMT/PCB processing||Stable low humidity storage of hygroscopic components andprecision equipment||Low humidity storage of materials and equipment with controllable wide ranging RH levels|
Eureka’s Fast Super Dryer (extra-low humidity electronic dry cabinet) cabinets meets IPC / JEDEC Standard J-STD-033B which indicates MSD (moisture sensitive devices) stored in < 10% RH or < 5% RH to elongate floor life.
Physical Aspects of Fast Super Dry
Dual Sensor Design
- Sensors, built-in each of the drying system and the hygrometer provides RH monitoring independent of each other.
ESD safe cabinet body
- FAST SUPER DRYER has anti-static painting, anti-static glass, anti-static shelves, anti-static stands / casters and a ground wire with 1MΩ.
Dehumidification at Room Temperature
- No thermal and moisture re-trapping effects, like from baking ovens.
- Stable and reliable Humidity Control < 5%RH (XDC series), < 10%RH (SDC series), < 20%RH (TD series) or 10%~50%RH (TUS series)
- Fast dehumidification recovery time
- No requirement of N2 or Dry air purge
- Fully automatic cycle for moisture adsorption, moisture de-adsorption / exhaustion and regeneration of drying materials.
- Meet IPC/JEDEC standard J-STD-033B
- Dehumidification continues even if accidentally powered off